3 prepared crabs
750g asparagus spears, finely sliced lengthways
50g fresh mint
sea salt and black pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
240g radishes, sliced
Zest and juice the lemons into a large bowl. With a small knife, cut away any segments left inside the skins and add to the juice. Reserve some mint for garnish, then chop the rest very finely. Add it to the bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Mix in the olive oil and honey, and chill.
Arrange the sliced asparagus and radishes between six plates, then add the crab. Pour over the lemon and mint dressing, garnish, and serve.
Other spring feast recipes in the Spring 2017 issue:
- Roast pork shoulder with perfect crackling
- Apple sauce
- Spinach and spring onions
- Pan-fried broccoli and nuts
- Lemon roasted new potatoes with sorrel
- Rhubarb and orange trifle