This year marks LandScape magazine’s 10th birthday since its launch in 2012. To celebrate this milestone, we are offering readers the chance to win one of more than 30 prizes, gifted by friends of LandScape, including seasonal cookery books, gardening tools and products, crafting kits and gift sets, as well as a selection of goodies from Sophie Allport, Wrendale Designs and Mosney Mill. The full prize list is below the entry form. Closing date is 28 June 2022.
To enter for FREE, simply fill out the form below to be entered into the prize draw.
Full list of prizes
• Modern Sugar Flowers and Modern Sugar Flowers: Volume 2, by Jacqueline Butler, published by David & Charles
• A Zest for Life cookbook and More Taste & Less Waste cookbook, from Dairy Diary
• Stormy Skies Porthleven Tea Towel, from Seasalt Cornwall
• Great British Outdoors Gift Tin, from Filberts of Dorset
• Gothic Hanging Bird Table, from RSPB
• RHS-endorsed British Meadow Trowel and Fork Set, from Burgon & Ball
• Rudbeckia Flower Garden Ornament: Set of Three, from Mr Fox’s Garden
• Heart Shaped Trowel, from Greenman Garden Tools
• Flora Pink Headband and Scrunchie, from Vanessa Rose
• GOJO Mood Drops, from JOGB Living
• Nourishing Hand Oil, from Tam Mason
• Handmade Deluxe Honey Gift Set Collection, from The Cornish Lavender Barn
• Painting Nature With Clare, by Clare Therese Gray, published by Page Street Publishing
• Woollydale II Stitchscape Embroidery Kit, from Dotty Textiles
• Choice of 1m printed linen from The Sissinghurst Collection, by The Linen Ladder
• The Nature of Creativity, by Jane E Hall, published by Merrell Publishers
• Love Bees Gift Set, from Seedball
• RHS Botanical Art: The Watercolour Art Pad, by Rachel Pedder-Smith, published by Octopus Publishing Group
• Face and Body Care Gift Set, from The Cornish Seaweed Bath Co.
• Six summer pamphlets from the Ten Poems about series, published by Candlestick Press
• RHS Roses, by Michael V Marriott, published by DK
• Wildlife of the Pennine Hills, by Doug Kennedy, published by Merlin Unwin Books
• Eat Your Weeds! by Julie Bruton-Seal and Matthew Seal, published by Merlin Unwin Books
• Owl Mug, from Wrendale Designs
• Biscuit Tin, from Wrendale Designs
• Trio of Tea, Sugar and Coffee Storage Tins, from Sophie Allport
• Swallow Table Runner, from Mosney Mill
• LandScape Magazine: 1-Year Print Subscription, from Great Magazines
A selection of prizes from friends of LandScape
Biscuit Tin, from Wrendale Designs
Terms & Conditions:
The prize draw opens at 8:00am 25 May 2022 and closes at 11:59pm 28 June 2022.
This competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over.
There are over 30 prizes to be won, provided by a variety of prize providers. The prize value is correct at the time of print.
The winners names will be drawn at random after the closing date. One person will win each prize. The winners will be notified by email within ten days of the closing date and has 30 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
No purchase is necessary, to enter for free fill out the form above.
Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html